Saturday, August 9, 2008

Really Obsessed With: Studded Shoes

Photobucket


I'm home again, resting up, seeking out Photoshop and planning on a huge retrospective post to pay penance for my extraordinarily bad blogging etiquette--but before I do all that, I just want to direct your attention to just how freakin' sick these shoes are. If I'm not mistaken, they're both from this one place on Lafayette St. (all you in the area, help a sista out with the name?). The entire store is stocked to the brim with custom-studded shoes, boots and jackets as well as vintage tees, distressed denim and everything else you could imagine showing up in Erin Wasson's closet. I'm KICKING myself for not picking something up while I was there, but I'm going back in September (MORE ON THIS LATER DUDES) so I'll be able to cash in on the studded fun.

EDIT: so the store's called Bess and doesn't really have a real website, but I'll take plenty of pictures when I return.

10 comments:

taperjeangiiirl said...

i know what store you're talking about but alas, i really can't think of the name. i love every studded piece of clothing/accessories they have. do you know how much they usually run for? can't wait to hear about your sept. gig in ny!

StrassenHomey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fashion Hayley said...

Wow those are so cool. It kinda makes me want to do another studded project, but there is no way I am. Studs are SUPER hard to bloody do and last time I vowed (well actually my husband vowed) to never attempt to do it again. It might just have been the type I bought (which were the only ones I could find) but the packet was either missing a 4th part or they just don't work. In the end we used just the front stud part and hammered the backing flat hoping that they would stay in place, which they have, but it took like 4 hours to work that out...so annoying.
I would love to find a shop that could do it for me or who already did it. Amazing.

Nothing To See Here :O said...

These are really nice, I look forward to seeing more versions when I shop in the next few weeks

connie said...

I'll let you guys know when I find outtt.

Carbon Couture said...

I believe the store in question is called Bess. It's on Lafayette between Houston and Prince. I never paid much attention to it, as it looked like a place that 300 lb bikers would shop. I passed it on my way home from the gym today and remembered this post! You know, I think I could easily make these...hehehe.

Anonymous said...

The store is called Bess and it's amazing!!!!

soilikethelike said...

oh wow, these shoes are hott, i need them, don't know the store though!

connie said...

AH! YES! BESS IT IS! lkajdsk soo goood

sexy1689 said...

1
戀人,色情小說|
情趣影片,
維克斯|
情色影片|
模特兒,愛衣朵拉模特兒|伊莉,
好極情趣購物網,
愛情,就是愛放電,色情網站|
愛愛貼圖,
情趣貼圖|

情趣椅,成人用品|
愛情故事,情趣內衣|

情趣小說,情趣商店,一葉情|

情趣用,情色貼片|

內衣模特兒寫真,內衣模特兒寫真,情色論壇|

情趣用品網,情色貼圖|
情人節套餐,色情|
Plus,台灣情色網|
伊林模特兒寫真,情人趣味用品,

2
大穴情色模特兒,情色小遊戲,
日本模特兒寫真,色情圖片,
情色自拍,情色自拍,
情趣遊戲,色情漫畫,
情人節禮物,


浪漫,
..,.,
.,.,.,.,