Monday, August 11, 2008

Check the Hotties: Fashion Bunnies

Photobucket


I tend to veer more towards leath-uh than lace, and I'm always one to eschew cuteness for something a bit more edgy, but I have to say that I'm not too upset over this inundation of bunny-related fashion icons that's recently taken over my google reader. Oh Star Von Bunny, Fifi Lapin and Bunny Bisous, you make me want to toss all my studded and sharp things and start fresh with florals and rosettes and lots of soft and friendly pieces.

11 comments:

chlozzard said...

haha im not normally one for the super girly looks either, but i love this collage :)
xx

http://ibuysss.com said...

Good info thank-you

The Comet said...

Adorable socks on Bunny Bisous (especially paired with the beige flats). I am usually one for studs and things too but really like her look... xo - C

veronika said...

lovvveee cute/morbid things :))

sweettalkonthespot.wordpress.com

emsie said...

i love fifi lapin. & those socks are amazing.

LaCouturier said...

omg i love your blog! i was reading your blog on teen vogue & omg i wish i was you! hahaha

please check out my blog, http://la-couturier.blogspot.com & let me know what you think =)

Fashionistadiary said...

such a great collage!!! and i love those heart socks! gorgeous girl as well xo

Anonymous said...

hey connie
not sure if you still read this, but if you want photoshop, you should dl the cs3 trial from the adobe website
then search online for a key generator that will give you a serial to enter into the program to extend the 30 day trial
hope this helps!
xo

♥ fashion chalet said...

Love the navy dress, on the right :)

sexy1689 said...

1
戀人,色情小說|
情趣影片,
維克斯|
情色影片|
模特兒,愛衣朵拉模特兒|伊莉,
好極情趣購物網,
愛情,就是愛放電,色情網站|
愛愛貼圖,
情趣貼圖|

情趣椅,成人用品|
愛情故事,情趣內衣|

情趣小說,情趣商店,一葉情|

情趣用,情色貼片|

內衣模特兒寫真,內衣模特兒寫真,情色論壇|

情趣用品網,情色貼圖|
情人節套餐,色情|
Plus,台灣情色網|
伊林模特兒寫真,情人趣味用品,

2
大穴情色模特兒,情色小遊戲,
日本模特兒寫真,色情圖片,
情色自拍,情色自拍,
情趣遊戲,色情漫畫,
情人節禮物,


浪漫,
..,.,
.,.,.,.,

Anonymous said...

this is really cool, I like here!