Saturday, May 31, 2008

Really Obsessed With: Martin + Osa Merch

martinosa


Since my wallet got stolen and my computer has officially gone to the place where computers go to die (that's San Jose, HP headquarters, FYI), I've had to resort to using my passport at clubs and airports and carrying around all my files on a flash drive. I guess Martin + Osa were reading my vibes because I received a lovely package from Ivy over at Glam with a gift card (which was in my wallet when it was stolen guuhh), a blue sweater, a leather passport cover and a 1G USB port. I've been feeling quite posh carrying these things around, and I love LOVE the smell of new leather, so if you see anyone traipsing around Manhattan in the next few months nose deep in a passport cover--come say hello?

Note: I've received a new tablet PC from hp since they killed my computer (rad rad rad) but alas, I don't have Photoshop anymore (bad bad bad). I'm going to have to get used to gimp for now, but does anyone know where I can cop a free version?

9 comments:

James said...

a free version of gimp or photoshop?

connie said...

photoshop?

james said...

hmm...the best way will probably be from bit torrent sites or dc++.

Anonymous said...

www.warez-bb.org/

Anonymous said...

I've never seen a flash drive I can consider cute, but that definitely applies--who makes it?

chrissie said...

buying a full version of cs3 should cost under 200 with a student id. then you own it for life. you can get free 1-month trials, just request a disc.

connie said...

It's Martin + Osa

Anonymous said...

i downloaded mine off limewire and it came with an activation code and is the full version

sexy1689 said...

1
戀人,色情小說|
情趣影片,
維克斯|
情色影片|
模特兒,愛衣朵拉模特兒|伊莉,
好極情趣購物網,
愛情,就是愛放電,色情網站|
愛愛貼圖,
情趣貼圖|

情趣椅,成人用品|
愛情故事,情趣內衣|

情趣小說,情趣商店,一葉情|

情趣用,情色貼片|

內衣模特兒寫真,內衣模特兒寫真,情色論壇|

情趣用品網,情色貼圖|
情人節套餐,色情|
Plus,台灣情色網|
伊林模特兒寫真,情人趣味用品,

2
大穴情色模特兒,情色小遊戲,
日本模特兒寫真,色情圖片,
情色自拍,情色自拍,
情趣遊戲,色情漫畫,
情人節禮物,


浪漫,
..,.,
.,.,.,.,