Thursday, April 10, 2008

Celebrate Good Times: THE OFFICE

office


I hope everyone was able to catch the return of the office earlier tonight (if not, I think episodes go online in an hour). I won't give too much away but, seriously. Jan's boobs? 2 points if you wore white Keds while watching (3 points if they were whiter than Pam's). 1 point if you had on a blazer. 5 points for a Casio watch, and 293842 points if you understand the bat reference.

Keds shoes
Topshop blazer
Girlprops bat necklace
Casio watch

5 comments:

lc said...

hey, andy's not in the picture!

the episode last night was more uncomfortable than amusing.

La Petite Californienne said...

Oh my god I LOVED last night's episode! Jan and her mannerisms are so incredibly funny. But I LOVED Pam's hair during the dinner party scene

La Petite Californienne said...

wow I said loved wayyyy too much. The episode got so many bad reviews :( I hope this isn't the end of The Office...

SICK. said...

ahh, john krasinski ♥


x.
jessica

Sandra from Sweden said...

Such a shame there is an astronomical number of litres of water between that little bat and me... Totally love it :)! Dammit.