Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Really Obsessed With: Neck Scarves

scarf


Kate Moss's new line for Topshop launched today, and while the pieces in the collection are a little too Duran-Duran's Summer Tour in Bali, I did find myself gravitating towards these vintage looking scarves. I can't tell how big they are, but if they're substantial enough, I imagine wearing them looped once around my neck with the tie in front (kind of sailer style, yaddadimean?). Wearing them graffiti-artist style feels a little contrived, but you don't want to get too saccharine by tying it in a bow around your neck. I'm trying to prep my wardrobe for the colder weather in NY, and I'm bringing way too many of scarves like these to keep me warm.

5 comments:

Marcus said...

You know I love you, right? Because I do.

Casey said...

Oh my god, "Duran-Duran's Summer Tour in Bali", I think I just died of LOLness.

Anonymous said...

where are you interviewing?? fashiony places?

Martin said...

OMG WHY?

Anonymous said...

hey i'm really curious,
i love the syle of those bandana scarves... by any chance do u know where i can find 1?


PLEASE RESPOND BACK ASAP!

muzik4life91@yahoo.com