Friday, March 7, 2008

Really Obsessed With: Marching Band Jackets

march


This girl from facehunter (I think?) has been haunting my Inspiration board for a few weeks now. This chick DEFINES what it means to be effortlessly chic. It's like she rolled out of bed in her black tank, grabbed the nearest jacket and a pair of jeans and slipped her feet into the first pair of heels she could find. This look is neither dated nor trendy, quirky enough for my tastes, and look! She's having fun! There's no trace of that "OOH fashion is SO serious" thing that makes most facehunter regulars resort to that stone-faced "I'm pretending to be noncahalant" pose. I've been on the lookout for a similar jacket, but my stipulations (primary colors, fitted, with tails) have made it pretty tricky. The jacket on the right is up on ebay right now and bidding ends soon so make your move if you're feeling it.

14 comments:

NonchalantMod said...

you got me all obsessed now too!

ms. spinach said...

seriously cute. i almost grabbed one of these at a thrift store a few years ago, and second-guessed myself and put it back on the rack. i've been regretting it ever since!

selinaoolala said...

it's louise roe from vogue.com i LOVE her!

Anonymous said...

i actually thought the opposite, having seen other photos of her various outfits. this seemed to me to be a very deliberate choice, and not at all in keeping with her other ensembles, which lacked all sense of uniqueness and character.

caitlin said...

really connie? you don't own one of these, do you?

Rori said...

Wrongs as usual, Caitlin.

I love it.

WendyB said...

How about this?
http://www.back-in-style.com/customer/product.php?productid=5875

bigglassesgirl said...

unrelated but:

http://www.buffalonews.com/340/story/292050.html

& you're welcome

connie said...

Mmmmm wendyb yum, but I can't dupe myself into getting another denim jacket (2 is plenty?). I'm looking for something a bit more literal.

And biglassesgirl? as;ldfkjalsdj ALTON

SICK. said...

i love her jeans (and her jacket, duh) !!
she reminds me of lou doillon, charlotte gainsbourg, jane birkin, that family.

x.
jessica

Marcus said...

Um um um um um, WHY is it not yet party time?

Camilla said...

Ooooh! Nice! I want a jacket like that one but blue :)

Katlin said...

Very cute!!! Have you seen the Topshop Bandstand stuff?

disa said...

成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城