Monday, February 25, 2008

Really Obsessed With: Preen Shoes

preen


Forgive me lovely readers, but weeks of procrastination have snuck up on me and have given me a nice big bite on the ass. I won't bore you with the (minute, tedious, odious, terrible) details but it involves midterms, papers, and whole slew of robots. Meanwhile, I've been running around in the most unholy of unholy shoes (sneakers, if you can believe) because it's the only way I'm able to sprint from the library to class to robot meetings and make it on time. But you can have faith that the entire time that I'm shlubbing it, I'm dreaming little dreams of beautiful spring dresses and the perfect shoe to wear them with. I'm kind of growing tired of the whole industrial/embellished/shoes-on-crack look and these Preen sandals from Topshop are the perfect 180 to what we've been seeing all fall. Wear them with something tough, or just embrace your inner princess and pair them with sheer dresses and bare legs.

8 comments:

Marcus said...

Yum yum yum. God, I don't know what I would do without you.

Anonymous said...

your name is marcus so why in heck r u excited about womens heels from topshop????

SICK. said...

nice to see you're back :]
those shoes are so gorgeous.
i like the dove grey ones best.
i think.


x.
jessica

roxanne said...

i long for the days when my i can wear shoes like this without frozen feet.

i love this blog, btw.

Banana Raccoon said...

They are lovely. I want me a pair.

May said...

these are so refreshing. the colors remind me of sherbet..besides the black one of course.

Prêt-à-Porter P said...

minimalist chic

purplesocks said...

uhhh,they look like really unomfortable...i can already imagine the pain