Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Fresh Junk: RM

rm


I remember the wails that filled the fashion world after Roland Mouret called it bust this past summer. After all, his Galaxy dress was just getting major props left and right, and, amidst all the shapeless dresses and boxy silhouettes from the season, his dresses injected a much needed sex appeal. But, I knew it wouldn't be long for us to see his fashion-y little fingers pop up on the radar again. I love how his dresses are futuristic and modern without making a woman look ridiculous. In fact, all the pleating and folding at the booty gives the fashionista a healthy looking butt. Hell, if Mouret's dresses can make Posh look like she's got some natural curves, sign me up and charge it to my account. My skinny ass needs all the help it can get.

5 comments:

bigglassesgirl said...

at nap? Will have to clicl over and start drooling.

connie said...

mos def

lc said...

connie, i've tagged you, so you better post!

deexdeexdreamer said...

i didnt really know who mouret was :o but there;s something particulary Wang-y about this selection, i lurve the braces- silky ivory number...

unless its the one posh wore

Noel said...

I LOVE that white and black dress...I've never seen anything like it!