Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Celebrate Good Times: National Hangover Day

hangover


You had your fun last night, and fortunately, you get a grace day to recover before starting that new life that you pontificated about drunkenly to your friend's ex boyfriend. So, go take off that leftover eye makeup, wrap yourself up in an oversized cardigan and spend the rest of the day hydrating and vegging. Rest well, my pretties-you've got a long year ahead of you.

Fred Flare sleep mask
Anthropologie sleep shorts
Etsy tin (for your Advil)
Topshop cardigan

2 comments:

CresceNet said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is