Monday, December 17, 2007

Channeling: John Nash

johnnash


I'm soundly quite like a whiny broken record by this point but sorry, sorry, sorrrryyy for abandoning you all (especially in a time when procrastination becomes an almost necessary activity to keep you sane during finals). But after my Game Theory final, I'm a little more freed up, so welcome back! Now that I don't have to think about John Nash ever again, I feel it necessary that I owe him a little tip of the hat. After all, I've never stressed more about one man than that one time in the 3rd grade when Eric Jones and I were in charge of the lunch bin for a week. Keep the androgyny on the girly side by keeping the long blazer fitted and the oxford high. Although, I have to say, if I were Johnny here, I wouldn't be preoccupying myself with games of "Prisoner's Dilemma" or "Two-Person Cooperation" as much as I would with a nice game of Wii.

PS: I'll get to your questions later on--thanks for putting up with my lazy ass!

Topshop blazer and blouse
Steve Madden shoe

5 comments:

Rori said...

Did you know that Eric Jones went to jail since your third-grade days? I think you were wise not to pursue that.

Rori said...

Did you know that Eric Jones went to jail since your third-grade days? I think you were wise not to pursue that.

Ruby Fuerza said...

good to have you back!

connie said...

I know how to pick 'em, don't I Rori?

Thanks Ruby!

Candid Cool said...

cool blazer & blouse