Monday, November 26, 2007

Really Obsessed With: Statement Necklaces

necklace


Apologies for the lack of blogging over Thanksgiving weekend. I took a nice break from my laptop and spent my time doing thing I haven't done in a while. Like sleep until three. And eat meat at every meal. And pretend I'm a Top Model in front of my bedroom mirror to a playlist of terrible 80's synth music. Oh, and shop. I shopped and shopped and shopped until I had receipts coming out of my ears. The store that I did the most damage in was (surprise surprise) that terribly dangerous Forever21 afflilate jewelry store, ForLove21. The bulk of my purchases consisted of huge statement necklaces. I figure that if I'm wearing my gigantic AA t-shirts every single day, I might as well fool everyone and pretend that I'm a classy bitch by wearing a flashy rhinestone collar or gemstone bib.

From left (ludicrously expensive Day Birger Et Mikkelsen from Netaporter; jeweled bib and gold leaf necklace from Topshop; black lucite necklace, gold plate necklace, rhinestone collar from Forever21; Paul and Joe collar from Netaporter)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where is forlove21??????