Thursday, November 15, 2007

Really Obsessed With: Horse Print

horse


I was never a Saddle Club or Thoroughbred kind of girl. In fact, the only real experiences I've had with horses ended in tears and a trip to the ER (don't worry, the horse did nothing wrong--the electric fence on the other hand...). But when you get me around horse print merch? Hold me back ladies and gents, there's little stopping me from riding this trend into the sunset (ha). Avoid light wash denim, straw things and cowboy boots when rocking the trend. You don't actually want to look like you just rolled out of the stable.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is the dress from?

connie said...

Shopbop--Juliana Jabour makes it

Anonymous said...

what about that gorgeous top? love your blog, by the way!

LIFE JUNKIE said...

First of all, as a new blogger to Coutorture, your "vain cheapass" description of your site was the first scrip that made me guffaw! The horse print is a refreshing reprieve from the zebra prints. Giddyup!

LIFE JUNKIE said...

P.S. I am adding you to my blogroll.

Anonymous said...

Where is the scarf from? Well, while you're at it can you let us know where the ring is from also? I love horses (prints)!

la petite fashionista said...

wow that dress is awesome, i like how the print isnt really obvious unless youre looking up close

xoxo

la petite fashionista said...

wow that dress is awesome, i like how the print isnt really obvious unless youre looking up close

xoxo

Caitlin said...

Connie, you made someone Guffaw!!

connie said...

the scarf is fred flare, the ring is shopbop (yarborough), and the top is from net-a-porter (development). i SUCK at tagging the clothes.

and thanks for the love!

La Principessa said...

I bought a horse-print top from Urban Outfitters when I was 17, and felt like the coolest kid on the block. Thanks for legitimizing my former favorite shirt!

Ana said...

im an equestrian and recently i've bought bunches of horse necklaces from UO with little stallion heads and charms