Monday, November 26, 2007

Just Purchased: Alexander Wang Dress

<dress copy


I am having a minor panic attack right now because I have never in my life spent so much money on one item of clothing (panicpanicpanicpanic), but I have an incredible gift certificate to Shopbop and this dress is absolutely wonderful. Please note the pleating, the yellow underslip, the cute little vesty thing, and the wonderful looking crepe fabric. Wrong decision? Bad mistake? Perhaps $500 is a bit too much to spend on a dress, but guys. Lookit. And whatever--I can always return it?

10 comments:

la petite fashionista said...

love alexander wang! it seems the dress is a worthy investment, unique and you! enjoy<3
xoxo

bigglassesgirl said...

so right decision. The fact that I've had it bookmarked does not bias me in the least. You've gotta show how it looks on you!

Jessica said...

it's beautiful!! i just bought a dress that was on shopbop (the theory noah dress) and i feel at once excited and sad, because i've never spent so much $ on one clothing item either!

Queen of Suburbia said...

Fabulous frock, but it looks a nightmare to iron!

Mine said...

this is so gorgeous.i really like the details.and one day when you can't see it anymore, you'll send it to me,right? :)

Jayla said...

very unexpected details, but they come together so well. i love it

lc said...

ack jealous! AWESOME dress.

deexdeexdreamer said...

its perfect- im suitably jealous!

Anonymous said...

KEEEEEEEEEEP IT

xx

Aisha said...

lovely.
You should totally keep it!