Thursday, November 8, 2007

Fresh Junk: Scarves

scarve


Pashminas are my winter staple, but lately, I've been getting hella bored with them. The bolero knot, the neck-brace, the one-loop-dangle, the snowman--I've done them all. Thank god for Fotolog user, am_lu who shows us a cute way to get more mileage out of them. Topshop and Forever21 have some rad belts right now (I'm crushing pretty hard on the gold snake one). Keep what you're wearing underneath simple to showcase your scarf. Hell, if you've really got the gonads, wear nothing at all underneath. Except for pants. Pants are of extreme importance

8 comments:

Marty said...

I do not even know how to respond to the grammatical errors in this post. But please, next time you use and em-dash (the --) use a space before and after.

connie said...

marty. i'm glad you're enjoying your mac book.

Gryphon said...

The snake belt would look awesome tied around the forehead, Rambo-style, as well.

WendyB said...

I just throw the scarf around my neck...it's a special day if I manage to tie it at all!

Queen of Suburbia T-Shirts said...

I agree with the importance of pants comment!

Anonymous said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dash#Em_dash

didn't you use the em dash correctly?

emsie said...

love the scarves, where are they from?

x

chris said...

love this look! can you give the link for am_lu's page? i've searched but can't seem to find it :(