Friday, November 2, 2007

Check the Hotties: Halloween Parties

halloween


I hold my fellow broke-ass college bro's and ho's to a fairly high standard during Halloween, which means, I hold those who don't have to make a decision between eating Ramen or eating Easy Mac to an even higher standard. This weekend's Halloween parties completely lived up to my expectations: check the elaborate chandelier costume (hooott), the birthday cake and shoe head thing (I'm not sure what they are, but it's rad, nonetheless), the Magritte painting, and everyone's favorite skeletor, Uncle Karl. But even the rich and famous are sometimes afflicted with the novelty headband and fishnets syndrome: what the hell, bumblebee, Playboy bunny, cowboy, and a Donald-Trump-Whore-Thing? Tsk, tsk. I expected better.

8 comments:

Ada said...

I love the Isabella Blow costume. What fantastic tribute hat.

The Clothes Horse said...

Tramps for Halloween, definitely a tired look. Uncle Karl (this year's Warhol?) genius.

WendyB said...

I love the chandelier!

SICK. said...

the trump whore isn't really a whore at all, she's a pink slip! i like it :]

jh.

bigglassesgirl said...

I was margot tenenbaum

connie said...

oooooohhh pink slip.

Caitlin said...

can someone buy me that chandelier costume?? i would wear it all the time!

ambika said...

Can I 6th or 7th how amazing the chandelier is?