Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Really Obsessed With: Cheapass MJ Shirts

marc


I admit it. I am a closet label whore. As much as I am all about finding unbranded clothes at obscure little thrift stores or integrating a Target top into my outfit, I still get that weaky knee feeling whenever I spot an original Chloe or Marni no matter how heinous the piece can be. In case this happens to you too, head over to your nearest Marc Jacobs store, PRONTO. Shirts are $35, so you can do that annoying thing to your friends and say “Oh, this Marc? Isn’t it cute? It was actually super cheap.” I have a London themed one, and although the cut may seem kind of weird online, it’s actually really flattering. I go large to really emphasize the…well, large t-shirt thing, and the material is supersoft and similar to American Apparel tri-blend. And if you don’t have a nearby MJ store? Bad news bears. I might be making a run up to SF this weekend, so shoot me an email if you’re dying to get your hands on one.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ughhh, I'm in love! Why didn't they have those when I went to a store on vacation this summer?!

annabel said...

holy crap, i've been trying to get someone to go with me to the SF one for months!! i need a new wallet D:

kelsey said...

ohhh id love me that china one... too bad i live about a zillion miles from any thing marc jacobs.

SICK. said...

kelsey and i are in the same boat.
my favourite would have to be the chicago one.

and i am a closet label whore too.
how amazing would it be to able to nonchalantly say "oh this old thing? it's marc jacobs!"

jh.
[zoeandjessicasick.blogspot]

evie said...

i like the london one...

i'm another closet label whore. although when i occasionally admit to liking labels, i get branded a snob by my friends hehehe. see why i have to stay in the closet???

Candice said...

i have the pink los angeles mj t-shirt from the melrose store. it was so hard to choose just one!