Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Celebrate Good Times: My Birthday

birthday


Hugs and kisses all around! It's my birthday today--and I turn a fat TWO ZERO. Thanks for sticking with me long enough to watch me grow out of a teenager mode and enter...adulthood (eek). If I could, dear readers, I'd send everyone a funfetti cupcake and a tiara, but alas, my accountant (read: mother), says I can't so you'll have to make do with the loads and loads of intangible love that I'm sending out right now. Love you all! Muah!

(I am a little bitty inebriated right now which, I feel, makes the excessive gooeyness of this post acceptable. Cheers!)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Don't grow up too much.

la petite fashionista said...

have a lovely 20th birthday dear!

p.s. funfetti cake is my favorite too :x

lc said...

happy birthday, connie!

3 Column Grid said...

Woot! Happy 2-0!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! you're awesome.

The Frocker said...

happy birthday!! don't get too crazy... (yeah right!) :D

Briana of College Fashion said...

♥ BDAY!!!

Oh, and fyi we're the same age now, which means we both have only 1 more painful year to go til the really important birthday :)

Anonymous said...

Have an awesome birthday, Connie!

bigglassesgirl said...

have a great birthday - throw back some vodka in my honour

emsie said...

awh, happy birthday :)

x

WendyB said...

Happy birthday!

Jamie said...

Happy birthday!

Kate said...

Have a great Birthday!

Chelsea Rae said...

Oh, happy belated birthday!

This makes me so excited for my birthday in like a week and a half. I'm turning 19 which also makes me jealous that you can say you are officially out of your awkward teenage years.

Anyway...Cheers!

said...

i love that blue dress!

connie said...

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes! I'm spending my birthday in Madison this weekend, so sorry for the lack of posts. Apparently, blogging and getting shitfaced don't really get along with one another.

Gryphon said...

I don't celebrate birthdays... so I'll just say congratulations! Hope you have an amazing birfday weekend

C.Lo said...

happy birthday youre just now 20?
lol i like how you don't even
consider the last two years as
adulthood haha.
i turned 20 three months ago on halloween. it's only scary at first!