Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Really Obsessed With: Lace Up Boots

boots


I was in the fifth grade when Doc Martens were the be-all and end-all. I spent a lot of time pining away for my own pair of brown-laced Club 5's, but Mommy Legit couldn't imagine spending so much money on a pair of feet that outgrew their shoes every six months. But dream I did, and dream I'm still doing--I pass by the same storefront window each day on my way to campus and imagine myself wearing these cute little 8 button floral printed Docs. The way I see it, there's two ways to go concerning lace-up boots. To preserve your femininity without losing butch appeal, either opt for a mannish pair in a girly color, or a girlish shape with mannish hardware. Either way, you'll be making my fifth grade self very happy.

5 comments:

SICK. said...

oh my, i would kill for some lace-up boots like the ones at the marc by marc jacobs show.
gorgeous.
jolie laide, i would say...

jh.

Anonymous said...

black floral print doc martens....
drooool

annabel said...

ohh mannn, have you seen the lace up boots at luella?! i hate being a poor college student ):

ms_sparkles said...

i LOVE the doc martens floral ones. they are absolutely fantastic!!

too bad they're all sold out. do you have yours yet?

Gulee said...

I like your blog !.....check out mine. i love fashion 2www.elugseason.blogg.se