Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Fresh Junk: Mini Crossover Purses

mini


It's the second week of school, my bag is approximately 382 lbs and all I can think about are these adorable mini crossover purses that all my friends brought back from their summer rendezvous in Europe. I seriously envy the kind of girl that can condense her life into a fist sized bag, and considering the daily aches and pains and premature back problems I'm giving myself (I'm sure), this bag doesn't just look cute and low-maintenance, but it's so incredibly utilitarian as well. And maybe forcing myself to get rid of the extra pair of shoes, two novels, computer mouse, makeup bag, yoga mat (and oh yeah, books and notebooks and this laptop a;ldkjflakd) might be a smart thing to do. (Also, for those true fashionistas out there--this translates perfectly to the whole fall thing--juxtapose your bulky layers with this simple, unfussy accessory. Trust me, your chiropractor will thank you).

From left: Topshop crossovers, vintage Dooney and Burkes (thanks Fops and Dandies), and the lovely Ms. Teenfashionista and her Coach crossover.

3 comments:

LimeBasil said...

I love the vintage Dooney and Burkes... Who knew they made great bags before... :)

platinum blonde said...

Casey is the cutest. love these bags!

Anonymous said...

After looking over a number of the articles on your website, I truly like your
way of blogging. I book marked it to my bookmark site list and
will be checking back in the near future. Take a look at my web site too and
tell me what you think. więcej - link, http://www.
shahins2.com/index.php?do=/profile-9003/info/