Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Channeling: Secret Agent

secret


The roommates and I may or may not be embarking on a super-rad, epic mishy mish (aka Operation Wednesday Night) that may or may not involve fireworks, abandoned lots, and a large amount of Jack. I may or may not decide to look my stealthy best for this thing that may or may not be happening. But hypothetically speaking, if I was going to the event of the century, I’d probably have to dress in something black (to hide from the hypothetical fuzz), body clinging (to perform hypothetical dodging and jumping stunts) and fire retardant (I’m not going to try to explain this one). In case you and your friends are thinking about also going on a theoretical secret espionage-y act, here’s your basic Alias wardrobe. But, LEAVE THE FIREWORKS AT HOME: my roommates and I are dumb and reckless and deserve any accidental burn marks that may or may not occur. Hypothetically speaking, of course.

Pretty legit does not claim any responsibility for anything stupid her readers might do after this post (except, of course, in the case of this resulting in a exceptionally sick time, you can direct your props over here).

Topshop jacket and gloves
Doc Marten boots
Spyworld night vision camera
First Aid kit
American Apparel bodysuit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

La femme Nikita.