Thursday, September 6, 2007

Celebrate Good Times: NY Fashion Week

fashionweek copy copy


I am so deeply, tragically embarrassed. Here, I’m posting on something as trivial as capelets (trivial maybe, but still hella rad), and it’s the most pivotal, exciting, HOLY SHIT day in fashion. Damnit, I really don’t deserve to keep a fashion blog—hell, I don’t even deserve to wear clothes. Readers, I’m so profoundly sorry. What did I do? I missed the beginning of fashion week! Wtf. But just look at the pretty, pretty outfits above and try to forgive me? I promise it won’t happen again, and meanwhile, I’ll be doing some heavy repenting by investing all my time reviewing runway shows and absolutely no time doing the things that usually take up my time (eating, minesweeper, and mackin’ on hotties).

Style trends for Spring? Russian princess, shades of nudes, and chiffons

5 comments:

SICK. said...

i love that dress that daul kim is wearing.
simply gorgeous.

and i forgive you :]

xx
jessica

www.zoeandjessicasick.blogspot.com

SICK. said...

well then we'll add you too.
there's not much sense in having you on my favourites list on my computer and not linked on the blog, is there?

xx.

cat who got the cream said...

the 3 soft pastel outfits on the left are divine...

and I forgive you as well

shabnam said...

last 3 one awesome............... nice soft color..... cut are also fabulous...

shabnam said...

last 3 one awesome............... nice soft color..... cut are also fabulous...