Sunday, August 12, 2007

Really Obsessed With: Graphic Print Swimsuits

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I'm a sucker for nostalgia: rather, I'm always craving things that I can't have. And right about now, as the air starts to get cooler and stores begin to stock fall's nubby lines, I'm really beginning to go kind of swimsuit nuts. But it's really not a bad idea. Stocking up on swimwear now is cheaper, the selection is smaller (is it just me or do more of you get overwhelmed when faced with too many options?), and from what I've discovered, the craziest, most overwhelming swimsuits are usually the ones left on the sales rack. I've gotten my most favorites pieces during August and September--like my purple crocheted bikini top, and my doodley Calvin Klein two-piece. The only thing is that oftentimes, you won't find a complete set, but hey, who wants to be matchy-matchy all the time anyway?

1 comment:

G.G. said...

Love these! You should check out the YOOX 70% off swimwear sale too - can score some really cool pieces.