Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Mad Delusions: Kristen Lee Satin Hobo

hobo


This bag is just so wrong for me. It's impossibly big for a satin bag, too glam for the daytime and way too unstructured for night, not to mention that it'd be impossible to clean. Plus, it'd probably be a magnet for little spills and stains, I'd have to keep it away from anything that might snag the fabric, and its contents would have to be limited to only soft, fluffy, voluminous things (stuffed animals?). If the bag was a person, it'd be the most annoying, high-maintenance, whiny, prissy, disgustingly girlish thing around. And yet? I love it. I love it so much that I'd be willing to devote my life to just perching atop a flight of stairs in an old Gothic cathedral (with a horde of bodyguards to make sure the pigeons, people, and dirt stay clear) wearing just this bag and a giddy look that says "this scene is just far too glamorous, isn't it boys?" Oooooh Kristen Lee. Shame shame for making me think these thoughts!

8 comments:

Chelsea Rae said...

Oh! I absolutely love this bag. I think I might have the same problems with it you have, but I'm pretty sure I'd get over those qualms quickly if I could actually afford to pay $300 for a bag...

eye4style said...

Oh, Kristen Lee makes bags now!? Nice, I love her shoes.

Kim said...

I love the color! it's absolutely gorgeous.

Rori said...

Tailor-made to match Belle from Beauty and the Beast's dress. Nice.

Anonymous said...

I AM OBSESSED WITH YOUR BLOG i just wish you updated more often so i could fufill my obsession!!

emsie said...

oh, the bag is lovely.


amazing blog btw,
i've linked you

x

Anonymous said...

You can now get it in black for only $90! A little over most college budgets, but not all that bad for such a great bag!

Silverdew said...

Automotive Diagnostic Tools & Equipment

sinosells, the best place for online shopping from China.
sinosells selling big brands of auto parts: auto auto diagnostic tool, ECU Tools, Locksmith Tools, Auto Accessories, Digital Products, odometer correction, diagnostic scanner, auto scanner, immo code reader, airbag reset, transponder key, key blank.
Please visit our website sinosells.com, for more details.
sionsells "faith-based, customer first, service first", sinosells price will be more robust steps, boarded the update stage.


Complex feelingsHollywood latest movieComplex feelingsComplex feelingsComplex feelingsLose weightLose weightFeelings of the vortexHollywood latest movieLose weightLose weightComplex feelingsHollywood latest movie.........