Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Just Purchased: Old Navy Sweats

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I haven't voluntarily stepped foot into an Old Navy since god knows when, but yesterday, whilst Mommy Legit and I were bonding during a good old fashioned shopping excursion, I happened to walk by a spectacular elbow-length hooded coat in a store front window. "Whhaa" I thought as I veered into Old Navy. "Old Navy? Really?" But it turns out that Old Navy has finally wised up and is creating wonderfully cozy basics in modern shapes. I ended up with the said coat, a cute navy jumper, and a boxy white sweatshirt with a funnel neck. The pieces are perfect for layering over paper bag shorts, bright colored tights/socks and chunky shoes.

7 comments:

3 Column Grid said...

Cute! Something tells me the guys stuff is still shite though. :)

connie said...

Guuhh, I wasn't brave enough to venture over to that section yet.

bigglassesgirl said...

the first piece is so very a mirror image of mike&chris, no? Do I see pockets on the middle dress - love pockets

Kate said...

I tried on that first hoodie in black and I LOVED it. I think I want to go back and get it. =] Nice buys!

BNAN said...

Connie! I am wearing that black hoodie coat at work today! Great Minds think alike. They are very Mike & Chris! We miss you at glam!

Lynne said...

Yep, ON has improved their offerings--I have a sweet, butter-soft gray jumper from them which I can't wait to layer this fall.

amyliz said...

I was very very tempted by the short sleeve sweatshirt last time I was there! Lovely.

I love your blog and I'd like to link it, if you don't mind!