Monday, August 20, 2007

Just Purchased: Denim Dresses

dresses


It's t-minus two days until I head back to Berkeley, and I haven't been so excited to go back to school since the third grade. I'm soooo excited about my classes (game theory and revolutionary change? Huzzah!), my roommates just bought an electric scooter, and there's definitely a Morning After party scheduled for the next week. And it's only fair that I owe part of my excitement to my newly acquired fall wardrobe. It's chock full of voluminous coverups, thick socks and textured dresses. I got these two at Forever 21 today. The one on the left would look amazing layered over yellow tights, thigh high socks and leather heels. And I've got some major plans for the overall/jumper deal on the right, you just wait.

4 comments:

lc said...

forgive my ignorance, but what's a Morning After party? is it like dressing up like girls doing the Walk of Shame (messy hair, smudged makeup), or is it about contraception...?

connie said...

It's supposed to be Walk-of-Shame-y, but I think I might be going dressed as a coat hanger?

Marty said...

Dave took both of those classes. Get ready for hell.

Anonymous said...

Wow i LOVE those dresses!