Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What's What: According to Fall Color Trends

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I fell upon this lovely site while trolling the internet for fall fashion trends for work (lucky me, I know). While their style and trend predictions are fascinating, what I was most interested in were the color forecasts. While I don't understand how colors can be "ambivilent" or "thoughtful", I do agree that they're definately earthy, dramatic, and soooo my cup of tea. It's just a more muted hop away from the mustards and cobalts of this summer, which is nice, because I didn't want to pack up my collection of colored tights anyway.

4 comments:

lc said...

have you checked out colourlovers? there are tons of great combinations on it:

http://www.colourlovers.com/

Maddy said...

Navy and plum are definitely on my radar for fall. My arms are also wide open to all shades of gray.

connie said...

Oooooh colourlovers. Ooooh.

My favorite's lately been mint green, slate grey, white and red. So pretty.

brooke said...

love that green too!

www.yourelookingood.blogspot.com

www.yourelookingood.blogspot.com

www.yourelookingood.blogspot.com