Monday, July 30, 2007

Inspired By: NY Fashion Week S/S08 Schedule

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Thanks to Frillr, we all get to peek at the latest schedule for NY Fashion Week S/S08. Most looked forward to: Vena Cava, Karen Walker, Rodarte, 3.1 Philip Lim, Marc Jacobs and Zac Posen.


PS: Anyone else feel like getting excited about a Spring/Summer line to come while it's still July is a bit bizarro (especially since Fall goodies have barely begun to hit stores)?

PPS: Click on the main graphic for the big version.

PPPS: Anyone want to stake out Bryant Park with me on Sept. 5? I'll be dressed as a rhododendron. You can pick the flora of your choice.

4 comments:

teenfashionista said...

Can't wait for 3.1 Philip Lim, he is just fantastic. Are you going to be going to Fashion Week this year?

P.S. How's the internship going? I love reading your blog posts there!

connie said...

Nay on the fashion week--I WISH though. It would be fantastic to go. How was it when you went?

The internship is going well, but ending soon :( I'm going to miss the ladies at Glam (and my readers also, natch!)

teenfashionista said...

It was soooo great and since then, I always feel a little bittersweet during the fashion week time.

Are you still thinking about NY for internships next summer? We should definitely discuss sometime. :)

Katie said...

oh! I didn't know they posted it! I've been waitingggg impatiently. Too bad my first day of school is sept. 5th.. oh well, there's always hovering in Bryant Park pathetically all weekend! haha.