Saturday, July 7, 2007

Fresh Junk: Justice D.A.N.C.E. t-shirts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I finally saw the video for one of my favorite tunes to drunken dance to, and while the whole thing reeks of hiptard, I couldn't help but drool over some of the T-shirts. To my delight and horror, I found out that yes, indeed, you could buy some of the T-shirts at Colette and We Sold Out, but I guess I jumped on this wagon too late and I couldn't find them anywhere. Woe, I know. Tender the pain by watching the video again (and again).

2 comments:

brooke said...

have you seen the "support local hip-hop" shirts? maybe i missed the boat on that one, but i saw a guy wearing one and it is my latest mission to find one.

Queen of Suburbia T-Shirts said...

You should have a look at my tee's, there may be something that takes your fancy!