Monday, July 2, 2007

Fresh Junk: Erin Featherstone for Target Go International

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Oh Erin Featherstone, why do you taunt me with your ruffles and frills when you know that I am on a strict college budget? How did you know that I would totally become a Bridget Bardot impersonator if I had the boobs and the hair to do so? And how did you find out that I'm getting kind of neon-tired and am seriously on the hunt for some stand-out pieces in black and red? And Erin? Did you go hunting through my receipts and saw that I just bought the cutest pair of black MaryJanes? Huh, Erin?

(All kidding aside, I think this collection will prove to be a goldmine in fattening up your business-casual section of your wardrobe--although I could do without the thermal leggings).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

where are those black mary janes from? i've been searching for a pair

Ada said...

I am sooooo excited about this line!

chicandstylish said...

Will this line come after the Temperley Collection? I haven't seen any specifics listed anywhere.

connie said...

This is after Temperley and Libertine.

amyliz said...

Where did you get the pictures? I can't find them.