Thursday, July 5, 2007

Check the Hottie: Moderniteter

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Ok. I've really tried, but this is it. I made a silent vow to myself after maxing out my credit card (again) that I would refrain from buying anything for the next month. And so that’s how it’s been for the past few weeks: amazing poplin dress on Telegraph? “Must not look, must keep walking...” Oh so completely necessary white brogues in storefront window? “Fuck, keep walking...” Grey knee high stockings? “Eeeeerrrr I need a drink.” But then today at work, I saw this lovely blog Moderniteter. And damnit, the fiscal fast stops now, because this creature of style has convinced me that yes, that poplin dress / white brogues / grey stockings are meant to be mine. Sorry Visa, I can’t help it.

2 comments:

Gryphon said...

I want glasses like that, too bad Escada doesn't make a pair

Amanda said...

we love you too!