I never pass up an opportunity to write about myself (duh). Thanks to Chelsea Rae from Pink Rock Candy, here's another opportunity. YES.
7 Gratuitous Facts About Connie
1. I have a tattoo on my hip of a falling sparrow (a line from Hamlet--I'm a nerd, I know). It's my first, my last, and the only thing I've done so far that warranted a kicking out of the house by my parents (albeit, only for an hour). Yikes.
2. In high school, I signed up for Weight Training as my P.E. option instead of the girly yoga/pilates/meditation one. I ended up getting quite obsessed about weights and the like, set the school record for dips, and ended up with some rather masculine looking muscles. Needless to say, I quit after a semester and now am back to my un-fit self.
3. I have seen every single episode of Good Eats. Alton Brown? If you can read this, a;ldkjglakwejgalkew I LOVE YOU.
4. I can play the throat bagpipes and do a convincing imitation of a crying baby. Goddamn, I'm talented.
5. I LIVE for themed parties and have more costumes than a regular college girl should. Halloween is my favorite holiday, and I've already begun to work on my costume. Sneak peek: it involves a beard, a vest and hot pants.
6. I eat my hardboiled eggs with ketchup.
7. I keep a notebook of phrases and words that I like the sound of. Newest additions: "It takes a certain amount of genius to stage a derisive spoof of MTV’s My Super Sweet 16 while enthusiastically aping the very materialism it promotes." (Jeannette Catsoulis on the newest Bratz movie), and "froding with my fo'ties" (thanks to Sarah, an Encinitas native).
Your turn! Behind Big Glasses, Fops and Dandies, Teen Fashionista, Visconti Is Me, Zebrasaur, you're it!