Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Really Obsessed With: T-Strap Sandals

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I saw this woman at the Civic Center a few months ago while I was shopping for rainboots. Her outfit wasn't anything to merit a hoot or what, but the image has stubburnly stuck in my mind for this entire time. It was just a black t-shirt, dark rinse jeans, and single gold tennis bracelet. But what's really stuck with me were the the most simple black little t-strap flats on her feet. It was very Sophia Coppola, very Jil Sander, and very very sweet. I'm not quite sure about the pointy toe, but the weaving work has got my credit cards itching.

4 comments:

brookiebee843 said...

meeee too...check out my blog at www.yourelookingood.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey! love your blog. One question though, who makes the brown flat t-straps...it's love.

connie said...

They're shoeaholic brand (or at least I think so, it's in Japanese so I can't read it).

http://www.shoeaholic.net

scarlettholly said...

t-straps are the best. I have the greatest pair from topshop. Don't get the pointed toe ones - hold out for some round toes. Think, would Sophia Coppola wear pointed toes? ;)