Monday, June 25, 2007

Really Obsessed With: Iridescent Flats

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


My dilemma: either sacrifice the privacy of my room to a bedroom door that won’t close, or take down my 54 pair shoe rack and find an alternative way of storing my sick, sick obsession. On the one hand, I get a shivery sort of addicted-to-heroin-y thrill whenever I stand in front of my own personal footwear waterfall. On the other hand, I realize that not all of my roommates care to see me dancing in my underwear to Rick Springstein (sorry, Will). But the real problem? The more pressing issue? Which pair of iridescent flats should I get? Snakeskin? Pointy? Bright metallic? Laced?

9 comments:

Donna said...

What a tough choice!! The metallic snake skin looks amazing but those lace up shoes are so friggin' cute! Hmm, what do shoes mean to you? Practicality or the zing to an outfit? Remember to update us!

brooke said...

i like the ones in the top right corner. that extra strap is just the touch

la petite fashionista said...

haah i love that you have a 54 pair shoe rack. i know my future dorm is going to be overflowing with clothes and shoes.. it's too hard to narrow down!

christine said...

the mary janes!

Belinda said...

where did you find a 54 pair shoe rack!?! I have like a 25 pair one and some of my shoes have to suffer and stay in my closet.

connie said...

Oh, dog. It was from the As Seen on TV store in the Mall of America. :)

Anonymous said...

Where are the lace up shoes from? They're so cute!

melinda said...

the ones at the top right! where are they from?

connie said...

I really should start posting stats. Here goes

The top two are from the Japanese brand shoeaholic (http://www.shoeaholic.net/).

The bottom pair is Steve Madden.