Thursday, June 21, 2007

OMG, Why?: Bra Tops

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Now, I absolutely love StyleBubble, but it's rare that I can imagine myself wearing some of the things that Suzie posts on her site. Take this pretty little number for example: the bra top by Martin Margiela. For starters, the girl (not Suzie, but a random on facehunter) seems like she's walking around in a strapless stick on bra (ok, because she's not, it's just flesh colored fabric--but really, I had to look really closely to make sure she wasn't actually going all exhibitionisty). Moreover, the rest of her is super conservative which makes this top hella bizarre. The icing on the cake? A reader commented that she liked the outfit because it looked like "her boobs were wearing sunglasses."

4 comments:

lc said...

HA - I just commented that it was very Sue Ellen Mischke ("The Braless Wonder"/ the heiress to the O'Henry fortune). I hope that this girl didn't cause any traffic accidents.

But she's wearing those Dries Van Noten shoes that I want so very much...

donna said...

It's wrong for me to be staring at her chest but they do look like sunglasses, Ray Ban's in fact!!

Hmm, so are you supposed to wear a bra under the bra top?

Jennie said...

Haha i love Stylebubble too! I visit it everday, and i just saw this post on her site yesterday! [i also saw your lovies on her site!]

Anonymous said...

hmmm...she might as well have gone with a tshirt that says "please look at my chest." i do love her shoes though.