Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Mad Delusions: Oversized Cluth by Miu Miu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Let me explain: I've never showcased MaryKate Olsen on prettylegit, not because she's not a trendsetter (which she is), but frankly, I am terrified of this mini person. I mean, she resembles a perfectly botoxed eighty-year-old that's been shrunken and set free amongst us regular folk. And those eyes? Oh god. But, that Miu Miu tie dyed clutch that she's been toting around is fab enough to allow me to break the rules (and face my fears) just this once. It's such a beautiful plum/red that'd go with just about everything in my closet. And from her outfit choices, you can see that you can dress it up or down. But then again, I have my doubts. Even though Saks says it is oversized, I can't help but wonder if it just looks large by comparison on the fragile Ms. Olsen.

5 comments:

donna said...

She scares me too! Her hunching is very frightening. I think she should be contained in a big bubble, yes, just like a hamster.

Candid Cool said...

she's made me fall in love with that clutch.

Anonymous said...

i want that bag!!

love the website btw

Ada said...

true dat - Why doesn't this girl stand up straight? The fact that she parades around in hideous heels that weigh more than she does helps not her terrible posture. IMO, she should never have been regarded as a fashion icon; her ridiculous "boho layering" was a cover up for her anorexia (she hated her body so she covered it up). Looking homeless only worked for MK because she's a celeb.

Queen of Suburbia said...

I am a tad weary of clutch bags, and oversized ones even more so. There are certain things in life you need two hands for!