Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Fresh Junk: Insight's Winter 07

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Something about Insight's Winter '07 makes me want to dislike them, but only in that way that I dislike things that scare me because they're so damn cool. Like if this line was named Frannie, I'd empty out my milk money at Frannie's feet, do all her homework and then run home and daydream about the day I'd get to wear gray stockings, red T-straps, grungy jackets and primary colored separates. Check it out for yourself here.

2 comments:

Gryphon said...

I wish the exclamation point on that sweaterdress was longer. It would look a million times better if the heart justh it the crotch.

scarlettholly said...

i hearted my grey tights last year, and I'm so excited they are coming back this year as well!! lovin your blog by the way