Monday, June 4, 2007

Fresh Junk: Built by Wendy goes Nautical

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I tried out the nautical theme back in 01' when it reared its ugly striped head with wide bell bottomed pants and deck shoes. This, was of course, an awful decision, as my thirteen year old self couldn't even pull off a t-shirt, let alone a unfortunate lacy-ish red and white striped top. Ever since, I've developed a distaste for all things nautical--that is, until I saw Built by Wendy's Spring 2007 line. My favorites: the printed dress, boyish tees, deck shoes and the bibbed top.

(Also, sorry for it's been pretty quiet on the blogging front--I've just moved into my new apartment and I've been busy putting together Ikea furniture and scrubbing away the filth.)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

hey... check out this colorblock tee i found at urban

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=29568&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=10&iSubCat=20&iProductID=29568

(the one in white)

much love

connie said...

mmmm love love love the second one

wait. it's only $24. why am i not buying this RIGHT NOW?

Anonymous said...

Hello I'd like to thank you for such a terrific made forum!
I was sure this would be a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Hilary Driscoll
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/alice-in-wonderland-party-supplies.html]alice in wonderland Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Hi I'd like to thank you for such a terrific made forum!
thought this would be a nice way to make my first post!
In order to compile assets it is usually a smart conclusion to start a savings or investing course of action as soon in life as possible. But don't fear if you have not thought of saving your capital until later on in life. With the help of hard work, that is consulting the best investment vehicles for your capital you can slowly but surely increase your property so that it extends to a large amount by the time you want to retire. Review all of the accessible asset classes from stocks to real estate as investments for your money. A knowledgeable and diversified portfolio of investments in various asset classes may make your money age through the years.

-Chandra Clavette
[url=http://urwealthy.com]currency conversion [/url]

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.