Monday, May 28, 2007

Really Obsessed With: Jewel Tones

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Me and Lil' J stopped by Home Depot to pick out paint colors for her new apartment. Now, while Lil' J was getting serious about her walls(hazelnut or desert brown?), I was grabbing all my favorite colors. After dumping out my purse at home I discovered that the colors I picked for paint were the same ones that I pick when I go shopping. 90% of my wardrobe is filled with plum's, mustard's, evergreen's and navy's. And why am I so drawn towards these colors? I actually have no idea, but it might have nothing to do with age--the bold markers were always my favorite :)

2 comments:

Belinda said...

I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading your blog. Its refreshing to read something and actually being able to buy what is being talked about! except... no H&M in san diego :(

connie said...

No H&M? Oh my god, I'm keeping you in my prayers.

Thanks babe!