Friday, May 25, 2007

Just Purchased: Gap Leather Jacket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Readers, the quest is over. For months, I've been looking for the perfect black leather jacket, and I think I've found it--in Gap--of all places. Although it's lacking a hood, it's got everything else that I want: a bit of a sheen, a feminine cut, enough hardware to keep it from looking Macy's, and a modest price tag (marked down to $69.97). The victory party invitation will be sent out shortly.

(The picture does it no justice---my camera is on the repair, and I'm making do with a monster of a replacement)

9 comments:

scarlettholly said...

jealous jealous jealous. how come I never spot the cheap deals!!

amber at painfully hip said...

omg, i'm on the exact same quest on account of my hubby just got a motorcycle jacket. what a great deal!

amber at painfully hip said...

correction: he just got a motorcycle

Atif said...

This is a great jacket which features a zippered closure, belted waist for that comfortable fit and use excellent quality leather....


Reflective Motorcycle Vests

Leather Biker Jacket said...

nice post love reading it.

Leather Biker Jacket said...

nice post love reading it.

Anonymous said...

In fact no matteг if someone ԁoеѕn't understand afterward its up to other viewers that they will help, so here it occurs.

My web-site :: big green egg pizza stone

Anonymous said...

Нey there just wanted to givе you a quiсk hеads up and let you know а few of the pictuгeѕ аren't loading properly. I'm
not surе ωhy but I think іts a linkіng
іsѕue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

Here is my weblog ... Dallas Car Insurance Company
My webpage :: carrollton car insurance company

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that'ѕ both
educativе and еntеrtainіng, and wіthout a dоubt,
уou have hit the nail on thе head. The pгoblem is something nоt enough people aгe speaκing intellіgently about.
Now і'm very happy that I came across this during my search for something regarding this.

Check out my website: roofing okc