Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Just Purchased: Black Boots

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


My dad usually doesn't have much imput on my outfits besides the ocassional tag police citation, but he made a point to tell me that my favorite pair of brown boots looked like they'd been dragged to hell and back. This may be the only reason I was able to shell out a fifty for these bad boys. I'm still hesitant to say I'm absolutely in love--sometimes I'll look down and see the feet of a sanitation worker, or even worse, an SS guard, but I'll give them some time. What do you think?

4 comments:

MegO said...

I think they're cute! I like the gold accents.

Ada said...

They're hot. To dress them up, think Sienna Miller or Kate Moss. They live in shoes like these.

Irene said...

wait! that's our door! and the boots are shiny. I like shiny... (your fashion guru roommate has spoken)

Emmy said...

I agree. Shiny is the best. These boots have shiny. Therefore, they are alright.