Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Really Obsessed With: Payless

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Ok. So what? I mean, of course I admired her professional attire, chatty personality and her enthusiasm for her job. But the thing I was really into about my interviewer for my internship? Those oh-my-god so-cute purple-pointed brushed-suede flats that she was wearing. In fact, after taking a quick lookaround at the office, absolutely everyone was wearing sick shoes. So, what's a college girl to do? I need lots of really cute, slightly trendy, candy colored shoes that's, more importantly, affordable. Thank the shoe gods for Payless. With their newest spring inventory, I'm bound to start off my internship on the right foot (I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself).

Best part? None of them are over $20!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I've been really impressed lately with Payless' trendy shoe selections, sans tackiness.

They have definately improved the taste of their merchandise.