Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Mad Delusions: The Donovan by Mike and Chris

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I've been have scouring local shops and such for an affordable, fitted, hooded, black leather jacket. And really, is that so much to ask for? Too bad I found it at the Mike and Chris website. Meet Donovan. He's fitted. Hooded. Come in an array of colors (including black). And $668. Which makes him just $618 out of my price range. Typical, right? You meet the man of your dreams, and he's unattainable. Myyyy liiiiifeee. Whyyyy?

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Haha, I hella feel you on the "unattainable" thing (be it man, hoodie, dress, car, computer, lipstick, cell phone, or whatever). Curse being a "nice" middle-class college student! >_<

Rachelle said...

I think that the whole hooded thing on leather jackets is relatively new so you might have a hard time thrifting that particular item but I'm sure you can find a rockin jacket like the one you showed without the hood. Good luck with your hunt!

MOLLY GRAY said...

amazing love.. i adore..
cya,
+molly g.+

The Frocker said...

I've just stopped looking at anything by Mike and Chris, because inevitably, it's about 800% more than I can pay for a sweatshirt/leather jacket/ANYTHING.

I feel your pain *tear*

Support group, maybe?

Brittany said...

You should look on ebay. I just bought a brown leather fitted hooded jacket for 30 bucks. They usually have a good amount if you search for them!