Monday, April 9, 2007

Channeling: This Girl

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


So I saw this leggy beauty on the satorialist sometime last week and I haven't been able to get the image out of my mind. Me standing at line at the dining center: "Where the hell did she get those perfect shoes?" Me studying for my poli sci exam: "When have Member's Only jackets ever looked so polished?" Me downward-facing-dog-ing during a midnight round of yoga: "I wonder if I can pull off the stretchy headband across the forehead look?" Here are pieces from topshop, Ben Sherman and Marc Jacobs to get you started.

2 comments:

Gryphon said...

She makes me want to break out my headklaces that have been retired since Cory Kennedy first appeared on thecobrasnake.com.

lauren said...

never thought the member's only jackets would be back but this mystery girl pulls it off quite effortlessly!