Friday, April 20, 2007

Celebrate Good Times: 4.20

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Maybe it's because I'm at the school that bred some of the most influential counterculturalists in the country, or maybe because it's because it's a college thing, but I never remembered 4.20 being such a big deal before. Kick it with your most lived in pair of sandals, a flowy boho top and your grungiest jeans (ones you won't mind getting dirty). Don't forget your lighter, and definately don't forget your money for when the munchies hit (keep it in a fredflare taco pouch, if you want to be, you know, ironic or something).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i love you steve madden gold slip-ons??
do you know where i could get them?
cheers

connie said...

Thanks! I got them during December on sale, so I doubt that they're still available.

La Principessa said...

4.20 is like Christmas here at my school. . . and I am so over it! We had a polo game in the evening, so I was good all day, and then, when I got back, I just wanted to sleep. I didn't feel like I missed out at all. Meh.

I do like that tank top quite a bit, though.

Anonymous said...

"Addicted" by Amy Winehouse would have went well with this playlist.

Lubs your site.