Friday, March 30, 2007

Really Obsessed With: Weleda Skin Food

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Crusty. Moist. Flaky. It's funny how when you get sick, words used to describe your favorite pastry can be used to describe the underside of your nose (yay)! To take care of this mildly embarassing situation, I've taken out my favorite heavy-duty moisturizer: Weleda Skin Food for Extra Dry Skin. Usually, I use it on my heels or elbows during the winter when I need some help in the smoothy-skin department. But in this can't-go-out-the-door-because-gurlyougottapeelingredmustache-take-care-of-that situation, it's a life saver. Words of warning: a little goes a long way. Use sparingly to avoid looking like a greaseball.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol overnight delivery tramadol online forum - tramadol zoloft together