Thursday, March 1, 2007

Really Obsessed With: Vintage Sweatshirts

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Unless you have a personal stylist and a batallion of people helping you look your best, none of us are capable of being fashionistas each and every day. That's why I keep a small stash of vintage sweatshirst for those days when I'm not feeling my best (read: hung over). What characterizes a vintage sweatshirt from just a plain one? It's got to be hoodless, thin, and form fitting. Shop around your local consignment stores and Salvation Army's for some unique sweats.

3 comments:

xo erica lee said...

mmm. the beatles.
i love your blog.
never ceases to amuse me.<3

Laura & Tierney said...

THATS MY SWEATSHIRT I HATE YOU A LITTLE

Anonymous said...

Agtghhg this can't be an original we had a vintage t-shirt like this in a shop I used to work at and I wanted it so badly but he was selling it to some collector for over $450.