Friday, March 16, 2007

Really Obsessed With: Locher's

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Having had two Locher's encounters in a day, I felt it was fitting to showcase a bit of fashion hilarity. Teenfashionista did a great bit on embroidered tops, and with the sun shining (at least in Cali, anyways) I've been wearing my Paul and Joe for Target black Heidi top to death. Locher's presents the classic embroidered shirt and serves it with a side of crass. Embroiderd from left: "I Hate Children", "Cute Little Fuckers", "Will Fuck for Shoes". Wear them with short shorts (smirk optional).

6 comments:

Osta said...

now the tough question, because they cost nearly as much - do I go with locher's or house of holland?

connie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
connie said...

Mmm that is a toughie. I think Locher's is more enduring though, HOH is a bit too trendy and might fall through before you've gotten a chance to wear it out.

lauren said...

locher's is amazing! their shirts never fail to bring a smile to my face; they're so unique, i'm suprised no fashion conglomerate has tried to copy this idea yet!

xoxo, lauren

Anonymous said...

Hey I have a question for a past obssessed with post from Thursday, March 1... the gladiator sandals with the huge rhinestones.. where are they from? Thanks!

connie said...

All the sandals are from Topshop---and luckily for us, they ship now to the US!