Thursday, March 29, 2007

Really Obsessed With: Day-Lab Jewelry

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Yours truly here at prettylegit finally caved in after a week of coughing and hacking and visited the doctor. Surprisingly, I found that it wasn't due to a cold or the flu, but rather pneumonia. Maybe it's just me but I classified pnemonia with those archaic malodys, like cholera, or typhoid, or falling off your wagon. And perhaps that why I'm so drawn towards day-lab's quaint Oregon-trailish jewelry. While I'm sure that my antibiotics will take care of this in a few days, I'm not quite sure how thrilled I am to be carrying a Kleenex box and chamomile tea around instead of a beach tote and magazine during my spring break.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Bummer, I hope you feel better soon.

The Frocker said...

"Ezekiel has died of diptheria. Bury him or move on?"

Hehe. I hope you feel better!! Get lots of fluids -- it truly helps.