Thursday, March 8, 2007

Just Purchased: Buffalo Exchange Extravaganza

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I don't know what about luggage bags that makes me go weak at the knees. All I know is that this fashion itch is only scratched by those fly carryalls. This American Express one gives kind of a snarky nod to my sick spending habits. I like it because it's roomy enough to carry my laptop and junk, but still small enough that I can use for the weekends. The sunglasses are just an impulse purchase (and damnit, now I have 3 pairs of white sunglasses). And the cords? They're just cute, and yesMomIknowIshouldsavemoremoney.

And readers, dearest gentlewomen and ladies whose geniuses are only surpassed by your good looks, please take a moment to fill out the survey to your right. Shpanks!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

i love buffalo exchange