Sunday, March 25, 2007

Just Purchased: Cheap Sunglasses

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


My first conscious day after landing in the midwest (a girl's gotta sleep, you know?) --- and I spend it at the Mall of America. Containing four stories of over five hundred stores, the Mall of America might be considered the mecca of consumption. It boasts two roller coasters, an aquarium, a college, a church and a wedding chapel---which might make it actually a little intense for those who just want to, you know, shop. But being a MOA frequenter, I know the stores I need to hit and the quickest routes to take to avoid the gaggles of midwestern tourists. One of the must-stops? Forlove21, a strictly accessories store by the much loved Forever21. I picked up two pairs of sunglasses that up my stunna collection to 9. But at $5 a pop, I should feel a little less guilty, right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so own those red aviators... awesome!

Original Ideas said...

umm, you already had a blog about sunglasses, and since all sunglasses are pretty much basically the same, we all know what you are...are repetative nancy!

donna said...

it's pretty hard thinking of a new idea to post about everyday, especially when you're juggling school and a life along. 'original ideas', give prettylegit a break because her site is pretty freakin' awesome. perhaps you should suggest a few ideas?

Anonymous said...

we have a forlove 21 here in phoenix and i love it! cute sunglasses btw.